Thursday, May 21, 2009

{ Baby News }

I have been going crazy getting caught up on old posts (see below if you haven't already), but I saved the best  for last!

I had my ultrasound yesterday...which means I know what we're having...Are you ready to find out????

Let's just say my voting poll spoke for itself and you already knew what we were going to have!!

Here's a picture:

Baby Girl

 

It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't be happier about this!  I almost feel guilty for how extremely excited I am to be having a girl.  This is our last pregnancy, so it was our last shot at evening things out with a girl.  I was so nervous before the ultrasound that I told Casey I thought I was going to throw up.  I've never been that nervous for an ultrasound before.  It really shouldn't matter what we're having.  I am just grateful that everything looks healthy.  But I did get a bonus with a girl!  Now Kaylee has the chance to enjoy life with a sister and I get to enjoy a baby girl one last time.  There is nothing but smiles around here.  :)  I am finally motivated to get moving.  So much to do, so little time.  I am a couple of days away from being 20 weeks.  Halfway mark already...WOW!  

19 comments:

Tallie Geddes said...

YEAH!!! I am thrilled - even though we already knew it would be a girl! :) This calls for shopping - lots and lots of shopping!! Wish I could come with to buy lots of pink and give you a big hug! YEAH again!
Tell Jake and Kaylee they are awesome - those swim pictures are pretty impressive - talent - Jessa and Jace are still just treading water. How fun!

Lindasue said...

Congratulations Krysta! That's is so exciting!

Lindsey Jensen said...

YaY! I was SO nervous for you that morning... probably not as bad as you but pretty bad since its not my child! I am so happy for you! I really thought it was a girl but started to waiver at the end a little bit! I'm glad this is working out how you hoped! I can't wait to meet her!

I have no idea how you can tell it is a girl from that ultrasound but I will believe you! I thought I had those down after mine but I guess not!

Lindsey Jensen said...

By the way I think you need to do more belly pictures!

Alison Woods said...

It is soooooo fun having a girl as your last baby! You will LOVE it!! Congrats!

Jen said...

Thats awesome Krysta!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited. I love buying girl stuff!!!! Congrats.

Gill Dockstader said...

So excited for you, and I totally know how you feel. I secretly wanted a girl really bad too! I'm 30 weeks now and Hannah is thrilled to have a little sister. We both ended up with four kids, two boys & two girls! That is very organized of us don't you think?!

Andrea said...

YEAH!!! All I can say is that I hope she wants to marry Isaac.

Kellogg said...

Perfect! 2 and 2 couldn't ask for more. I am super happy for you. Glad you are feeling better.

Mark and Adrian said...

Congratulations Krysta!!! That is awesome. We are so happy for your family.

Beth Curtis said...

I am so excited that you are having a girl. The night before you found out I had a dream it was a boy. Everyone's reaction was really dissapointed (sad huh?). It will be so fun to dress up another girl! I can't believe you are almost at the half way mark. Time flies by!

Beth Curtis said...

I am so excited that you are having a girl. The night before you found out I had a dream it was a boy. Everyone's reaction was really dissapointed (sad huh?). It will be so fun to dress up another girl! I can't believe you are almost at the half way mark. Time flies by!

Jana said...

Congrats!

Letti said...

Two and Two. Now your just like me except I will have three and three. I am also having a girl. I am so excited for you and Kaylee both. I am so excited to see what fun things you have in store for this little girl. I might just steal some. First I need to come up with a name though.

Paige said...

YYYEEEAAAYYYY...oh that is wonderful news!! That is absolutely picture perfect. I keep telling Aaric I would bite the bullet and get pregnant again if I was guaranteed another boy.... that would even us up too....but seriously 50/50 are not good enough odds to push me over the edge!! It's such a hard decision, and I really don't know if my house could handle any more estrogen!! ha ha ha

Emily Hansen said...

As you know, I haven't been blogging, but I had to check your blog to see if you had any news like this. Hurray! I am so happy for your family. Kaylee deserves a cute little sister. I'm glad everything looked ok in the ultrasound too. What a fun surprise. I wish I knew that we could get a girl, but I'm still to scared to try. Congrats!

Erica said...

How fun, now you can have two of each, and a little sister for Kaylee to spoil.

Tonya said...

Congrats Krysta! That's so exciting!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails