Thursday, May 21, 2009

{ Almost Summer }

After a lot of recent days in the sun, Casey pointed out to me that I had inherited some crazy tan lines.  I tried on my swim suit to see just how bad they really were.  Pretty bad...

So Drew and I spent an afternoon in our suits.

Me

I lounged in a chair, working on a new tan line and enjoyed watching Drew play with the hose.  I think it's safe to say that we both had a great afternoon and enjoyed a much needed break from the daily grind. 

Drew - 1 

Drew - 2

5 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

What a cutie!

Stephanie said...

Adorable pics

Andrea said...

I love the toes picture.

Brynne said...

Way to take time to just "be". I love it! (And it sounds/looks like you and Drew did too!)

Letti said...

I have yet to put a bathing suit on but soon I will be having to jump in our pool. It has been so hot here. I love your toes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails